1. Remove yourself from the setting that is frustrating you.
2. Take children and put them elsewhere in the dwelling. Be sure surroundings are safe.
3. Prepare children to go outside and take them to a park.
4. Make a hearty meal you have been putting off for quite sometime.
5. Visit with friends or talk with strangers who appear to be content.
6. Window shop, find out prices of favorite items and then compare with other stores.
7. Take a walk.
8. Sit outdoors like a porch, park bench, or somewhere in the home where there isn't much traffic or noise.
9. Watch an interesting movie, documentary, show, etc. or listen to favorite music.
10. Think of creative things you use to do or was curious about and relearn them.
The sooner you start something that uplifts your emotions, the better you will feel and the day won't be so bad. Keep in mind, you don't want to talk to people, visit places, or do things that will alter your mood in such a way that angry emotions only intensify. Keep the negativity away!
Nicholl McGuire is the author of many books and provides spiritual insight here.