1. Tell children to hug or kiss another relative.
2. Loudly yell, threaten to punish or annoyingly correct children in front of family members.
3. Share personal stories about hygiene, school, friends, and other private things.
4. Make children clean up stuff even when they didn't make the mess.
5. Tell children to behave when they know they aren't going to be on their best behavior.
6. Change their clothes, diapers, or other apparel when other relatives are present.
7. Tell them to eat certain foods or all of their meal despite this not being a requirement at home.